WELCOME TO THE TOMMY FUSS TEAM
We walk to honor our beloved son, brother, friend, cousin, and nephew, Tommy Fuss.
Tommy was a wonderful young man -- kind, talented, funny, loyal, independent and a friend to all.
Tommy died by suicide at age 17 on November 3, 2006.
As we remember Tommy ...
- We walk to raise awareness and end the stigmas.
- We walk for those who are not strong enough to walk.
- We walk to save lives and end pain.
- We walk to heal and to bond.
- We walk to raise valuable funds for the educational programs, suicide prevention research and advocacy of the AFSP.
We continue to lose those close to us. We walk as one to remember all those we have lost to suicide -- Rosalie, Myra, Phil, Dan, Katy, Michael, Zack, Patty, Patricia, Matthew, Sean, Denise, Marilyn, Tricia, Colin, Carla, Zach, Elizabeth, Carter and all those whose names we do not know.
We walk as a team to bring the issues of mental illness and suicide out of the darkness and into the light!
The Tommy Fuss Team is proud to participate in our fifteenth Out of the Darkness Overnight Event.
To learn more about the Tommy Fuss Team, please visit www.tommyfussteam.org