Why do you walk in The Overnight?
We want to hear from you about your reasons for walking. We might share your reason on social media!
There are two ways you can tell us your story:
- Write a post for our blog: In 500 words or less finish the phrase “I walk because.”
- At the top of your blog write your name, email, where you’re from and which event you’re doing.
- We will need a photo to go along with the blog. It should be horizontal/landscape.
- Make a short video about why you walk: In 30 seconds or less finish the phrase “I walk because.”
- At the beginning of your video please say your name, where you’re from and which event you’re doing.
The video or the blog can answer some of the following questions:
- Why do you walk in the Overnight Walk?
- Why is it important for events like this to exist?
- Why should other people get involved in suicide prevention?
Please read over the our blog submission guidelines and the ways to share your story safely before making your submission. We will not be able to share every single submission, and we reserve the right to edit all submissions.
Get started with your submission by entering your email address below.
Make the Overnight Walk Part of Your Story