NYC Overnight Walk: Virtual Participant Type
The Overnight Walk is an experience based on healing, hugs, community, and connection. We are elated to bring this special event back to you in-person next June. We recognize that everyone has their own safety and comfort levels, so we're excited to introduce a new virtual option to join us.
- Can I participate virtually? Yes! A new Virtual Participant type has been added for those who are unable to travel and/or join us in-person. Virtual Participants register for $35. Virtual Participants also agree to fundraise $500 by June 3, 2022.
- Is there a registration fee? Yes. Each individual participant must register to participate in the event. There is a discounted registration fee of $35 for Virtual Participants.
- Do I need to meet my individual fundraising minimum to participant? Yes. The Overnight Walk is AFSP's flagship fundraising event. Our cause is more important than ever, and every dollar you raise allows AFSP to continue our life-saving work. Virtual Participants agree to individually fundraise $500 by June 3, 2022.
- What if I don't meet my fundraising minimum? All Virtual participants must meet their $500 fundraising minimum by June 3, 2022 to receive the link to participate in The Overnight on June 4 - June 5, 2022. The Overnight Walker Coaches will email out a specific link to all Virtual participants to view and experience the New York City Overnight. Your fundraising minimum will need to be met by June 3 to receive the link.
- What if I meet my $500 minimum after June 3, 2022? Our goal is to keep the content available for Virtual participants to view and experience after June 4 and June 5. We are hoping, with the help of technology, that we will be able to keep the program available.
- Can I walk in-person in New York City on June 4? No. All Virtual Participants are participating and experiencing The Overnight from home.
This is our first time introducing a Virtual Participant type to an in-person Overnight Walk. Please bear with us as we work out logistics.
Register Today to Participate