Washington, D.C. Overnight Walk: Virtual Participant
The Overnight Walk is an experience based on healing, hugs, community, and connection. We recognize that everyone has their own safety and comfort levels, and to ensure you are able to join us, we have a Virtual Participant option.
- Can I participate virtually? Yes! There is a Virtual Participant type for those who are unable to travel and/or join us in-person. Virtual Participants register for $35. Virtual Participants also agree to fundraise $500 by the day before the event - June 2, 2023.
- Is there a registration fee? Yes. Each individual participant must register to participate in the event. There is a discounted registration fee of $35 for Virtual Participants.
- Do I need to meet my individual fundraising minimum to participant? Yes. The Overnight Walk is AFSP's flagship fundraising event. Our cause is more important than ever, and every dollar you raise allows AFSP to continue our life-saving work.
Virtual Participants agree to individually fundraise $500 by June 2, 2023.
- What if I don't meet my fundraising minimum? All Virtual participants must meet their $500 fundraising minimum by June 2, 2023 to receive the link to participate in The Overnight on June 3 - June 4, 2023. The Overnight Walker Coaches will share a specific link to all Virtual participants to view and experience the Washington, D.C. Overnight. Your fundraising minimum will need to be met by June 2 to receive the link.
- What if I meet my $500 minimum after June 2, 2023? Our goal is to keep the content available for Virtual participants to view and experience after June 3 and June 4. The program should be available for viewing after June 3.
- Can I walk in-person in Washington, D.C. on June 3? No. All Virtual Participants are participating and experiencing The Overnight from home. If your circumstances change, and you wish to join us in-person, you will need to meet the fundraising minimum of $1,000 (Walker) or $700 (Student/Military Walker) to participate in person. Please reach out to us at [email protected] or 888-843-6837 for more information.
Register Today to Participate