New Fundraising Milestones
There is no fundraising minimum requirement this year for The Overnight Virtual Experience. However, we encourage you to fundraise so AFSP can continue life-saving work and provide programs for suicide prevention. Your fundraising will impact the course of suicide prevention for years to come. We will be there to encourage you and offer fundraising rewards as you cross different milestones.
Reach the fundraising milestones below by May 31 to receive your gifts. We will send bulk mailings for milestones $500, $750, and $1,000, so make sure to meet these fundraising milestones by May 31. We cannot guarantee you will receive your items by June 26 if you reach these milestones after May 31, so we encourage you to fundraise now!
- $100 - Receive your registration kit with your t-shirt and luminaria bag.
- $250 - Qualify to submit your luminaria bag photo for a segment of our event program.
- $500 - Receive the exclusive 2021 Commemorative Overnight Pin.
- $750 - Earn your Overnight Participant Kit which includes: sidewalk chalk, a branded bandana, door flyers, and more luminaria bags to share with others in your community and invite them to join the event.
- $1,000 - Qualify for a $250 fundraising credit for the 2022 Overnight Walk and receive Out of the Darkness wristbands.
- $1,500 - Join us for a live segment of Ask Dr. Jill with AFSP's Vice President of Research, Dr. Jill Harkavy-Friedman.
- $2,000 - Join us for a webinar with AFSP's Chief Executive Officer, Bob Gebbia, and AFSP's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Christine Yu Moutier.
- Please note: This meeting will be different from the $5,000 incentive. This will be webinar style and less interactive.
- $5,000 - Invitation to an interactive town hall meeting on AFSP's work and a live Q&A session with Bob Gebbia and Dr. Christine Yu Moutier. This town hall allows for personal conversation and connection among attendees. We will also show an exclusive sneak peek of the app and map we will be using for The Overnight Virtual Experience in June!
- Please note: Reach $5,000 by May 20th (day of town hall) to qualify.