The Overnight Virtual Experience - Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we host our second Overnight Virtual Experience.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we're hearing so far. Please stay tuned, as we'll be providing additional updates as the 2021 season progresses.
Event Program FAQ
- When is The Overnight Virtual Experience Event Program? The Overnight Event Program is Saturday, June 26, starting at 4:00pm ET.
- How can I watch the Event Program? The Event Program will be available on the MoveSpring app or you can watch from the MoveSpring desktop; everyone viewing the program needs to be registered for The Overnight.
- What is the Event Program schedule?
- Can everyone watch the Event Program? Everyone who is registered for The Overnight can watch the program on MoveSpring. We ask that anyone participating in the Event Program register before or on June 26. You can register here.
- Anyone viewing the program will need to be registered for The Overnight, as you need to login to MoveSpring with the information you used while registering for The Overnight. MoveSpring uses the email and password you set up while registering for The Overnight.
- What if I don't have MoveSpring? Join us on Zoom for the live segments. Zoom links will be sent to registered participants the week of June 26.
- You can also download the MoveSpring app for free or use the MoveSpring Desktop for free to view the program.
- How do I participate live on Zoom? The Zoom links will be sent to registered participants the week of the event to join the live segments on June 26.
- What time will the Dance Break start? Please login for the Dance Break at 5:20pm ET - the dancing will begin at 5:25pm ET.